1, cotton, linen fabrics strong alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, can be washed with a variety of soap or detergent.
2, Wool fabrics are difficult to wash. If they are not well-prepared, they will shrink and deform. They will feel stiff or lose their elasticity. The washing temperature should not be too high, generally below 40° C. to prevent felt shrinkage and elasticity degradation, and the wool has poor alkaline resistance. When you want to use soap tablets or neutral laundry detergent, do not expose to strong sun light after washing, to prevent loss of luster and elasticity, strong decline.
3, clothing must be washed, and keep dry and low temperature, not to mold growth.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Viscose fiber maintenance
- Cotton yarn characteristics
- What is a blended yarn?
- Classification of wool yarn
- Cotton yarn washing method
- What is the shrinkage rate of the general fabric?
- Basic knowledge of modified fiber
- What are the identification methods of cotton f...
- Changes in the textile industry
- What are the benefits of spandex clothes?