1, good hygroscopicity, soft hand, comfortable to wear;
2, the wet strength is greater than the dry strength, but the overall strong and durable;
3, good dyeing performance, soft luster, natural beauty;
4, alkali resistance, high temperature alkali treatment can be made of mercerized cotton
5, poor anti-wrinkle, shrinkage rate.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Viscose fiber maintenance
- What is a blended yarn?
- Classification of wool yarn
- Cotton yarn washing method
- What is the shrinkage rate of the general fabric?
- Cotton Polyester Fabric Precautions
- Basic knowledge of modified fiber
- What are the identification methods of cotton f...
- Changes in the textile industry
- What are the benefits of spandex clothes?