Blended yarns are yarns made by mixing two or more fibers. They are called blended yarns. For example, wool blended yarns specifically consist of wool, polyester, nylon, and acrylic blended wool. Blended yarns and items woven from wool blended yarns not only maintain the advantages of wool, but also exert the strengths of different fibers, thus achieving the advantages of avoiding weaknesses.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Viscose fiber maintenance
- Cotton yarn characteristics
- Classification of wool yarn
- Cotton yarn washing method
- What is the shrinkage rate of the general fabric?
- Cotton Polyester Fabric Precautions
- Basic knowledge of modified fiber
- What are the identification methods of cotton f...
- Changes in the textile industry
- What are the benefits of spandex clothes?