Most of the textile and garment export products now use general trade methods, and the processing trade has been significantly reduced. According to the statistics of China Customs, in 1995, the proportion of general textile and apparel trade exports accounted for 56.6%, and processing trade accounted for 43.3%; by 2013, the proportion of general trade was as high as 75.4%, and processing trade was only 14.7%. Moreover, private enterprises have already dominated my textile and apparel exports. By 2013, private enterprises' exports accounted for 62.5% of textile and apparel exports, foreign-funded enterprises accounted for 24.3%, and state-owned enterprises accounted for 13.1%. At the same time, China is also the world’s largest trading partner for textiles and garments. According to the import statistics of Europe, the United States and Japan, China’s textile and clothing accounted for 40%, 39.3% and 72.4% of its imports in 2012, respectively. Even if subprime mortgages in the United States and the sovereign debt crisis in Europe broke out, foreigners transferred some of their orders to South Asia and Southeast Asia, causing China’s share in traditional markets such as the United States, Europe and Japan to fall by 3-5 percentage points, but China’s global share of trade shares for three years. It still rose by 4 percentage points.
- How To Distinguish Textile Yarn Count
- The Use Of Spandex Fabric
- Flame-retardant Fabrics
- Acrylic Market Supply And Demand
- Cotton Yarn Is The Best Choice For Woven Yarn
- Polyester Yarn Function Introduction
- Glass Fiber Mat Knowledge
- The Concept Of Confusion Between Polyester And ...
- The Textile Industry Has Become A Focus Area Of...
- Flame-retardant Fabric Applications