Cotton yarns can be used as weaving yarns or knitting yarns. In particular, combed yarns can be used to produce textiles with high quality requirements, such as high-grade T-shirts, fine poplin, etc., and cotton yarns can also be used to produce electricians for special industries. Yellow wax cloth, tire cord fabrics, high-speed sewing threads, and embroidery threads. Woven yarns are yarns used in shuttle weaving machines. For conventional pure cotton yarns or blended yarns, more than 60 knitting yarns and woven yarns can be used universally, and knitting yarns and woven yarns below 60 English knitting yarns can be used. The main difference is the degree of twist.
- How To Distinguish Textile Yarn Count
- The Use Of Spandex Fabric
- Flame-retardant Fabrics
- China's Textile And Apparel Industry Is Still '...
- Acrylic Market Supply And Demand
- Polyester Yarn Function Introduction
- Glass Fiber Mat Knowledge
- The Concept Of Confusion Between Polyester And ...
- The Textile Industry Has Become A Focus Area Of...
- Flame-retardant Fabric Applications