Permanent flame-retardant fabrics will become a new hot spot in China's textile market. At present, the main application areas of flame-retardant fabrics include:
First, industrial textiles, tarpaulins and coverings for railways, ships, motor transport ports, docks, and warehouses; ceilings for buildings; and various types of luggage fabrics.
Second, the interior decoration materials of the building serve as the surface layer of the sound absorption panel.
Third, the interior decoration materials for vehicles are roofs for cars, other interior materials for aircraft, car carpets, trunk linings, and seat cushions. At present, in addition to high-end cars in China, most car interior fabrics are not fire-retardant materials, so automotive interior materials will become a huge market for flame-retardant fabrics.
Previous: No Information
- How To Distinguish Textile Yarn Count
- The Use Of Spandex Fabric
- Flame-retardant Fabrics
- China's Textile And Apparel Industry Is Still '...
- Acrylic Market Supply And Demand
- Cotton Yarn Is The Best Choice For Woven Yarn
- Polyester Yarn Function Introduction
- Glass Fiber Mat Knowledge
- The Concept Of Confusion Between Polyester And ...
- The Textile Industry Has Become A Focus Area Of...