S is imperial count. It refers to the weight of a pound of yarn at a fixed moisture regain. Its length is a few 840 yards, and it is called several yarns.
D is the abbreviation of Daniel. It is a fineness representation method of chemical fiber. It refers to the weight in grams of a 9000-meter-long silk at a fixed moisture regain.
Tex, also known as the "number", referred to as special, formerly known as public support, it refers to the weight of 1000 meters long yarn in the public fixed moisture regain.
The Nm metric count refers to the multiple of the length of one gram of yarn at a given moisture regain, which means that one gram of yarn is exactly one meter long and one (millimeter) yarn, and one gram of yarn is 200 meters long, the fineness of the yarn is 200 pieces.
Dtex texels, referred to as dtex, refers to the number of grams of 10,000 meters long fiber bundles.
Previous: The Use Of Spandex Fabric
Next: No Information
- The Use Of Spandex Fabric
- Flame-retardant Fabrics
- China's Textile And Apparel Industry Is Still '...
- Acrylic Market Supply And Demand
- Cotton Yarn Is The Best Choice For Woven Yarn
- Polyester Yarn Function Introduction
- Glass Fiber Mat Knowledge
- The Concept Of Confusion Between Polyester And ...
- The Textile Industry Has Become A Focus Area Of...
- Flame-retardant Fabric Applications