High strength, short fiber strength 2.6 ~ 5.7cN/dtex, high strength fiber 5.6 ~ 8.0cN/dtex, due to low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength is basically the same, impact strength higher than nylon 4 times, 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
Good elasticity, elasticity close to wool, when the elongation of 5% to 6%, almost completely recoverable, wrinkle resistance than other fibers, that is, the fabric does not wrinkle, good dimensional stability, elastic modulus of 22 ~ 141cN/dtex, than Nylon 2 to 3 times higher heat resistance, good water absorption.
Good abrasion resistance, wear resistance is second only to nylon with good abrasion resistance, better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers, good light resistance, and light resistance is second only to acrylic.
- How To Distinguish Textile Yarn Count
- The Use Of Spandex Fabric
- Flame-retardant Fabrics
- China's Textile And Apparel Industry Is Still '...
- Acrylic Market Supply And Demand
- Cotton Yarn Is The Best Choice For Woven Yarn
- Glass Fiber Mat Knowledge
- The Concept Of Confusion Between Polyester And ...
- The Textile Industry Has Become A Focus Area Of...
- Flame-retardant Fabric Applications